• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Xin chào ! Nếu đây là lần đầu tiên bạn đến với diễn đàn, xin vui lòng danh ra một phút bấm vào đây để đăng kí và tham gia thảo luận cùng VnPro.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

​How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer

To transfer music from iPod to computer is a no easy task, which you cannot use iTunes software to perform. The reason is that Apple has strict restrictions for transferring songs between the iPods and computers. To reduce piracy and prevent people from sharing copyrighted songs and videos, they have to do so. Perhaps, they may just want to make more money off you by letting you buy what you need in their iTunes store again, but anyway there are approaches around the restrictions of Apple, and that’s what I want to tell you now.

Third-party software programmers have realized that a lot of people are caught in this dilemma, trying to get music from their iPod to computer. So these third party programmers created their own software to complete the task for Apple does not provide any utilities for the user.

Many iPod to PC Transfer programs are now available on the market these days, most of which are very ease to use. They can help you easily transfer songs from iPod to computer in a very few seconds just unlike iTunes’ long backup time. After searching online, I finally chose to download AmoyShare O2Tunes when I wanted to get some songs off my iPod and iPhone back onto my hard drive. AmoyShare O2Tunes is very user-friendly, which is one of the most popular iTunes alternatives by transferring media files smoothly. Everyone will need its cost-effective transfer solution to get over iTunes hassle! One of the best parts of O2Tunes is that it allows you a free download to have a try.
Working...
X